- Minimum of 2-3 years retail management experience;
- High-school diploma;
- Strong merchandising and visual presentation skills;
- Excellent selling and customer service abilities;
- Solid business acumen;
- Proven people development skills and ability to assess talent;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to delegate and follow up;
- Strong time management, and priority setting skills.
- Physical ability to stand for extended periods, climb a ladder and to move and handle boxes of merchandise (weighing up to 30 pounds) and fixtures throughout the store, which entails lifting, and perform all functions as set forth above;
- Will be provided training on ear piercing.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the company.
ARDENE is an equal opportunity employer, and as such, does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, national origins, age, sexual orientation, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Selection decisions are solely based on job-related factors.